Hello.
Good day very nice and good day is today. But before all of that, i am starting to worry about my schoolwork. I'm such a slacker slash non-condusive worker. But ya, good day still.
(pics up soon)
I had my virginal gold class movie screening today! BatmanReturns Begins was real good. It was such a treat. Nice popcorn in glass bowls and comfy seats and plates of finger food and table service. Felt like a freakin king. I miss Spoon. Anyways, ThankyouforOneDaySugarDaddyKevin! TheBlackGlasses is leaving Spoon and singapura to fly off to aussie and meet hubby. Aw. I will miss your face and naggings! Seriously.
After the movie was a nice nice chat, then followed by a nice nice adventure trek with friend after the queen left the building. Fun. It was quite nice actually, although we talked about nothings and weird shit and over-whatever stuff, it was real good. friend was missing for so long! Well, speaking about friend, Mickel is like dead now, super MIA. (omg, you know who you are. hahahaha)
Good day very nice and good day is today. But before all of that, i am starting to worry about my schoolwork. I'm such a slacker slash non-condusive worker. But ya, good day still.
(pics up soon)
I had my virginal gold class movie screening today! Batman
After the movie was a nice nice chat, then followed by a nice nice adventure trek with friend after the queen left the building. Fun. It was quite nice actually, although we talked about nothings and weird shit and over-whatever stuff, it was real good. friend was missing for so long! Well, speaking about friend, Mickel is like dead now, super MIA. (omg, you know who you are. hahahaha)

<< Home